09 July 2018
THE RESULTS OF FOREIGN STUDENTS APPLICATION
2018-2019 Academic Year Foreign Students Application results were published on 09/07/2018.
You can find out the result of the placement at studyin.bandirma.edu.tr with your e-mail address.
Registration Place: Bandırma Onyedi Eylül Üniversitesi Merkez Yerleşkesi 10200 Bandırma - BALIKESİR / TÜRKİYE
Dates for Registration: 10.07.2018-30.07.2018
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- Original High School Diploma or its photocopy of certified Turkish translation.
- Diploma Equivalency certificate (It is taken from the Provincial Directorates of National Education or the Turkish Foreign Representatives in the countries.)
- Record of grades Original certified document showing the average grade of high school education and translation from Turkish Foreign Representatives in the countries.
- Document of Exam Result (National Examination Results and International Exams stated in Annex-1)
- Turkish Language Proficiency (Applicants who do not have this document can apply the Turkish Language Proficiency exam carried out in Turkey.)
- Passport photo (6 copies)
- Certified copy of passport (Certified copy of Turkish translation of the pages showing identification information and validity pages which can be taken from Turkish Foreign Representatives, too)
- Applicants who have dual nationality should submit the “Detailed Certificate of Identity Register copy” taken from civil registry (“Certificate of Identity Register copy” will not be accepted)
- Certified copy of residence permit taken for educational purposes (Applicants who don’t have residence permit should submit « electronic residence application form taken from Provincial Immigration Administration)